2018 - now : Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer - Europe, Rakuten, Paris
Part of a global team located in the US, Europe and Japan, I work on datacenter related tasks such as taking over existing ones and opening a new one for Rakuten European subsidiaries. I’m also working on managing them automatically and remotely, as well as providing easy to use infrastructures such as OpenStack
2014 - 2018 : Network & System Engineer, Oxalide, Paris
Within a dedicated team, I worked on storage and virtualization infrastructures, shared services such as monitoring, APT repositories or e-mails, and internal tools made available to production teams. I also worked within a customer team for a few months.
- Automation of the monitoring setup for servers
- Creation of a tool for deploying virtual machines on VMWare infrastructures
- Automation of the building of VMware / NetApp private clouds with Ansible
- Management of Oxalide’s dedicated and shared virtualization platforms
- Implementation of the Spacewalk patch management tool
- Build of the inventory of machines with Ansible & Foreman
- Deployment of the latest Oxalide website using AWS & Docker
- Build and management of on-premise & cloud based customer platforms
- Development of Chef cookbooks
2011 - 2014 : Linux System Administrator, Alter Way Hosting, Saint-Cloud
During this experience, in addition to managing customers platforms, I was able to take part in modernizing the existing IT infrastructure: upgrading old software, setting up Puppet and rationalizing physical and virtual machines.
- Administration and deployment of architectures on linux servers
- Troubleshooting and level III support
- Management of dedicated and shared virtualization KVM platforms
- Technical pre-sale
- Writing and validating internal procedures and documentations
2010 - 2011 : System & Network Administrator (Apprenticeship), Waycom, Suresnes
This experience enabled me to deploy my first web infrastructures in relation to the customer development teams, and to build skills on a large number of technical subjects. I was also asked to suggest improvements and I dealt with incident mitigation, which allowed me to understand the stakes of the production.
2010 : Internship at the Intervention Unit, Orange, Caen
During this end-of-studies internship focused on telecommunications, I was led to install and configure PBX / IPBX, phones and Wi-Fi AP in various companies. I also made interventions on the local loop, and delivered training to end-users.
2010 - 2011 : Professional Bachelor Of Computer Systems & Software, UIT of Sénart/Fontainebleau, Paris XII University
Specialized in Systems and Networks Administration.
2008 - 2010 : Technology University Degree of Networks & Telecommunications, UIT of Ifs, University of Caen
2010 : Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Jules Verne High School, Mondeville
Operating Systems: Linux, macOS
Virtualization: KVM, Xen, VMware
Storage: NetApp, EqualLogic
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, GitLab CI
Monitoring: Centreon, Grafana
Automation: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, TerraForm
Development: Python, Ruby, PHP, Perl
Public Cloud: AWS, Azure
E-mails: Postfix, Dovecot, ClamAV
Web Services: Apache, Nginx, Varnish, HAProxy, Tomcat, PHP, MySQL
English: Scored 935 points at TOEIC in 2011
Japanese: Night classes, 114 at the JLPT N5 in 2017
Swimming, Japanese language, Travel, Open Source Software